Sep 21, 2011

Bomb Blog Feature: Dee O.

Good morning! Today I just wanted to share with you all a blog that I love to read and follow.  It's a great, fun, and refreshing fashion blog.  THAT GOOD GOOD BLOG is a fashion blog that features fashion gurus from all over!  Not to mention, the creator is so nice!! Dee O. has, in my opinion, one of the best fashion blogs out there!  Check out how it was all started (in her own words);

Rog Walker
I started That GOOD GOOD Blog July of 2010 because I had been seriously longing for a creative outlet at that point in my life. I've always loved writing and I have a strong affinity for fashion, music, and art. I realized that a blog would be a great way to combine all of these interests. Being completely new to blogging, I didn't have any major plans or goals for the blog; it was purely just going to be something for me to do during the summer in my free time. Now, as I think about how far the blog has come between then and now, I am beyond speechless.  I never, ever, ever, EVER thought that so many people would be interested in the things I have to say! I find it terrifying, to be honest. But when that fear settles, all that is left is excitement and hope. I'm excited because I can't wait to see where this blog is going to take me & I'm hopeful because I know that there is a good reason I have been given this unique opportunity to share my interests and the people/things that inspire me with other people.



I also asked a few questions.  Here we go!


1) What is your favorite thing about blogging:
Azede Jean Pierre
My absolute favorite thing about blogging it being able to connect with so many different kinds of people. Whether it is through the interviews I conduct with young creatives of color or through conversing with my readers through e-mail or on twitter; having the opportunity to communicate with individuals from around the world is extremely gratifying. 

2)What are your plans for the future?
I definitely plan on expanding my content in the future. I have been realizing how much time blogging demands and how hard it is for 1 person to come up with ideas all the time. Sometime down the road, I plan on enlisting the help of other individuals who share my interests and who would like to contribute to the blog. With a team of people helping me, I feel like there will be a constant flow of new ideas and different perspectives which may be lacking from my blog right now since it's just me. 

3) What do you like to do besides blogging?
Shayla Cox Jewelry
Besides blogging, I have a bunch of other activities that I enjoy delving into. I love to cook, read, listen to music, shop (of course), write poetry, have deep conversations with friends, laugh, make other people laugh, dance, play the violin, the list goes on and on and on. I try to keep myself as busy as possible. But I must say, blogging has been the most rewarding hobby I've ever taken up. It has taught me so much about myself and has given me a renewed sense of conviction in my ideas and beliefs.









She is a great all around person and you can check out her blog by clicking here!  Stay tuned and tootles!

1 comment: